How to Transfer Android Apps via Bluetooth
I have recevied requests from many people that they are unable to send andriod apps from one phone to another via bluetooth so I have foud this trick to transfer mobile app from one phone to other hope that you all are going to like this.Method:
There are two steps in transferring android apps using Bluetooth.
- → Create APK files using Astro
- → Transfer APK files using Bluetooth Transfer App.
Create APK files using Astro:
- → Download & install Astro on your android phone.
- → Run the application.
- → Press the settings soft key and choose “Tools” option. A pop-up will be opened.
- → Now, select “Application Backup” and wait for Astro to generate a list of all the apps installed on your mobile.
- → From the list, select the android app that you’d like to send via Bluetooth to another mobile and click the “backup” button to create the APK file.
- → Once the backup is finished, press the “back” key to return to Astro main screen.
- → Navigate to your SD card -> Backups -> Apps to find the APK files created by Astro.
Transfer APK files using Bluetooth Transfer App:
- → Download, Install and Run Bluetooth Transfer App (you require this app as the Bluetooth access to APK files is blocked by default).
- → Once the app is opened, go to SD card -> Backups -> Apps and select the file you want to send to another phone and press the “Bluetooth” button (search for the other device and send it).
- → The receiver can now be able to install the android app on his mobile phone without any problem.