Read This:Free Fast Approval Directory Submission Site
Read This:Popular Hex Color Code For Website And Blog
Read ThisFind The Date Of Gmail Creation Account Easily
- A cool design which is eye catching and quickly attracts your visitors to comment.
- If someone added a wrong comment or he/she is not satisfied with it, he/she can edit or delete it by its own choice which makes this system more user friendly.
- Users can also add public or private comments so, its a great feature according to the security matters.
- The comments will appear in the systematic order on the basis of published dates.
- It has a threaded system to make the conservation more clearer and easier.
- Anyone can Plus+ one anyone's comment which will bring a great traffic to your blog.
- Their is also a button for sharing the comment on Google+. So, when the readers will be writing comments they can share it on Google+ which will bring double trouble traffic to your blog.
DisadvantagesYou will not receive any notification about the recent comments. You have to check it manually.
Only Google+ users can comment, so you might lose the comments but mostly people especially bloggers are using Google+ which is good for you.
These comments will be based on URL. If you change the URL of any post, the comments associated to it will disappear.
No approval system which can cause a little bit spamming.
Steps To Enable Google+ Comments In BloggerAdding this system in your blog is very easy and is just worthy of a few steps. Follow the below steps correctly and you have it !
- Go to Blogger Dashboard >> Google+
- There you will an option Use Google+ Comments On This Blog on the right side, check this box.
- That's All ! You have done it.
If the comments are not showing up, it means you are using custom blogger template but don't worry we know how to deal with it. Just follow the below steps and get the job done :
- Go to Blogger >> Template >> Edit HTML.
- Find the below code
- Just below it, paste the following code
<div class='cmt_iframe_holder' data-viewtype='FILTERED_POSTMOD' expr:href='data:blog.canonicalUrl'/>
- Click Save Template and That's it !
If you enjoy this article please share this with your friends and stay tuned more interesting articles ae waiting for you if you need any help please feel free to contact us or leave a comment below will reply will be highly appreciate thanks.